Let’s start with the basics. According to the normal rules, in order to fulfill the duties of this prestigious award, I must do the following:
- Make a post & link back to the person who awarded me this award.
- Share seven things about myself.
- Award recently discovered great bloggers.
- Contact these bloggers and tell them they’ve won!
Hehe, but let’s twist those rules just an itsy-bitsy bit and play a game. YEAH FOR GAMES!!!! I am going to give you my seven facts, but it’s YOUR JOB to determine which one is not true.
Let’s play SIX TRUTHS AND A LIE!!!! (6+1=7!)
Here are my six truths and one lie (let me repeat that: six truths, one lie)
1. I have always wanted to be a cake decorator.
2. I lived in Europe for the first half of my life.
3. I have lived my entire life without a cell phone.
4. I sew on patches for Boy Scouts that live around me.
5. I have a current obsession with dill pickles.
6. One of my loves is babysitting.
7. My great-grandmother was an undercover FBI agent.
Ready. Set. GO! The game is ON!!! Do you think you can beat me???
You have until Wednesday the 16th.
P.S. If you haven’t received this award yet but would like to, I dub thee knighted Stylish Blogger Award recipient!!! (aka, CONSIDER YOURSELF TAGGED!:))
P.P.S. EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU GUYS ARE INVITED TO PARTICIPATE!!! (all of you bloggies, subscribers, readers, even visitors)