Hey my Cookie Crisps!
Thank you for all of your comments on my Oatmeal creation! It really means a lot to me that you guys take the time to comment. Also, thank you for voting on which recipe you want next. I think it will either be the Walnut Almond Butter or the Protein Granola Bars. No worries. Neapolitan Ice Cream will come too!
Mellie @ ReadEatAndMove gave me this award!
You know how much I love the word Amazing. My Dad kids me about it all of the time. He’ll say, “I’m Uh-maze-zing!” and then I’ll counter with, “No, I’M Amazing!” and it will go on and on. We’ll finally settle it that he can be Awesome and I can be Amazing. :) What can I say? I girl’s always right!
I feel so honored. In order to accept, I have to answer the following questions:
1. Favorite cartoon character: I love SHANG from Mulan. I’ll make a man – out of you!
2. Favorite thing to photograph: FOOD!! I love to take pictures of it.
Peanut Buttah is the BEST on Banana Bread.
3. Favorite thing to Cook: I’m more of a baker, but I really love to bake cookies. Though, right now, I’m having fun with some protein granola bars.
This picture was taken only a couple of hours after I made that first batch. My mom and I were the only ones at home at the time. It was dee-lish-cious.
4. Favorite way to Exercise: I like my intense workout videos (remember my stash?). I just got some NEW ONES — some of Jillian’s videos the other day: her Shred It, No More Trouble Zones, and Banish Fat Boost Metabolism DVDs.
I have yet to try the latter two, but I am really enjoying the Shred It! There are 3 Levels, with each level only 20 minute long, but you REALLY feel it! I love her 3-2-1 circuits: 3 minutes strength, 2 minutes cardio, and 1 minute abs. I can’t wait to try the other two!
5. Favorite Movies: Some of my favorite movies are The Swan Princess (my sister and I know this movie by heart! I love singing along with it with her), Mulan, Disney’s The Little Mermaid, The Chronicles of Narnia 1, 2, & 3, Liberty Kids (you have no idea how many episodes I’ve seen of these….. I’m not even kidding), One Night With The King, The Muppet’s Treasure Island (my favorite version of it EVER!), Jane Eyre, Pride and Prejudice (DARCY!), and SO many more.
6. Clothing: Right now I am loving HEELS! I just got some last week and I LOVE THEM! I’ve had many a wedge (some REALLY high), but never heels (unless you count those big chunky heels on some of those shoes for little girls, like these. They show them at 37 seconds into the clip).
7. Flower: I don’t know if I have a favorite flower. I love drawing tulips. Though, I do like the smell of Japanese Cherry Blossoms!
8. Breakfast: Right now, I’m thinking of some PANCAKES! Though, I had some oatmeal this morning anyways…. Maybe dinner?
9. Book: Right now I’m reading Pride and Prejudice. DARCY! awwweee.
10. What is your least favorite food? I just can’t stand raw tomatoes. I can eat them cooked, but not raw. I can bear them on sandwiches, but never on a salad.
Well, she didn’t say how many people to tag, so here I go!
You guys are AMAZING!!!
I HAVE SOME EXCITING NEWS! I figured out that my Initials spell an acronym that fits me perfectly: KAB — Kat’s Always Baking!, which, if you ask anyone, IS definitely true. After my ”discovery” of this fact last night, I raced down the stairs, ran into my parent’s bedroom, and exclaimed to my mom, “ KAB! Kat’s Always Baking!!!!” You know what she did? She rolled her eyes at me.
Well, I’m not surprised. I am a little crazy.
Have you ever had Peanut Butter on Banana Bread? I LOVE IT!
Did you ever watch The Muppet’s? My favorite one is the Treasure Island one — especially all of the songs in it!
What is your favorite form of exercise? When we still had the gym membership, my favorite way was the elliptical and strength training. Now, I love my workout videos.