Let’s start with the basics. According to the normal rules, in order to fulfill the duties of this prestigious award, I must do the following:
- Make a post & link back to the person who awarded me this award.
- Share seven things about myself.
- Award recently discovered great bloggers.
- Contact these bloggers and tell them they’ve won!
Hehe, but let’s twist those rules just an itsy-bitsy bit and play a game. YEAH FOR GAMES!!!! 🙂 I am going to give you my seven facts, but it’s YOUR JOB to determine which one is not true.
Let’s play SIX TRUTHS AND A LIE!!!! (6+1=7!)
Here are my six truths and one lie (let me repeat that: six truths, one lie)
1. I have always wanted to be a cake decorator.
2. I lived in Europe for the first half of my life.
3. I have lived my entire life without a cell phone.
4. I sew on patches for Boy Scouts that live around me.
5. I have a current obsession with dill pickles.
6. One of my loves is babysitting.
7. My great-grandmother was an undercover FBI agent.
Ready. Set. GO! The game is ON!!! Do you think you can beat me???
You have until Wednesday the 16th. 🙂
P.S. If you haven’t received this award yet but would like to, I dub thee knighted Stylish Blogger Award recipient!!! (aka, CONSIDER YOURSELF TAGGED!:))
P.P.S. EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU GUYS ARE INVITED TO PARTICIPATE!!! (all of you bloggies, subscribers, readers, even visitors)