Hey my Beautiful Blueberry Honeysuckles! 😀
Thanks for all of your comments on my Homemade Sun Butter. I’m so glad that so many of you are addicted to nut/seed butter as much as I am. He-he (*evil laugh*). jk!
Here’s another What Kat Ate! I love how Jen is making this a veggie-filled month of February!
Protein oats (with soy nuts) with cocoa powder and cinnamon (so, pretty much my homemade protein powder, but not in crushed form) and a low sodium V8 on the side.
Morningstar Grillers Chick’n with a flatout with my homemade sun butter and apricot preserves alongside a green smoothie (forgot the precise ingredients, but it had a non-dairy milk of some type with lots of kale, either a banana or an apple, and a few other ingredients).
Yep. Another Peanut Butter Banana (but this time with a sliced Kiwi).
A Veggie Delight from Subway (I had the 9 grain wheat with tomatoes, cucumbers, spinach, lettuce, olives, red onion, and bell peppers) with dark chocolate chips and almonds (unpictured) on the side for dessert. 😀
Here are the survey “rules”:
#1: You must post these rules.
#2: Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog.
#3: Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
- Are you a shoe or purse person (you have to pick one)? SHOE! I can get tired of purses easily, as while I’m shopping they get in the way. I still love purses and they are really cute, but I would probably use a cute pair of shoes more than a purse.
- What is your favorite book?
- What’s your favorite quote from a movie? Hmmm, I love Star Wars “Luke, I am your father;” How To Train A Dragon “Thank you for nothing/you useless reptile;” Scar’s first scene in The Lion King: “Life’s not fair, is it!? …”; “What is he doing? He’s expressing himself…” from The Seeker; the “Mrs. Darcy” scene at the end of the Keira Knightley Pride and Prejudice; and, ooopps! He-he, I guess that’s more than one. 😉
- Do you think you can dance? Ha-ha, yep! 😉 I like to do ballroom. Not that I’ve taken lessons, but I always love learning whatever I can from my friends who take ballroom. I also really like line-dancing.
- Have you ever had a penpal? Yes I have! Well, she was more of an email-penpal, but I still keep up with her. 🙂
- Would you rather text or call? I usually just text since I have unlimited text, but I think calling is better when I can. If I had to put them in categories of good/better/or best, I’d say: text is good, calling is better, and in person is best.
- Which place in the world would you like to visit the most, and why? Egypt: because Cleopatra was such a strong woman (first Ptolemy ruler to actually learn the Egyptian language – and I do NOT believe she killed herself; Octavius must have had her killed. Why on earth would she leave her children unguarded??!!) and I have always loved learning about the ancient Egyptian culture.
- What were your career ambitions at age 9? To be a ballerina. Ha-ha, that did not happen.
- Who’s your favorite Spice Girl? I don’t even know WHO the Spice Girls are. Nutmeg is one of my favorite spices though. 🙂
- Dream kitchen or dream master suite? Dream Kitchen of course! 😉
- What’s your favorite salad ingredient? I really like chickpeas on my salads.
Questions to Answer:
- What is your biggest goal/dream right now?
- What is your favorite color?
- What’s your favorite kind of music?
- Do you have any fears or phobias?
- Do you like getting manicures?
- Favorite meal of the day?
- Would you ever wear bright pink toe-socks? 😉
- What’s your favorite color?
- What has been the best moment in your life so far?
- Chocolate or Peanut Butter?
- What time do you go to bed?
Bloggers I Tag with the questions:
- Mellie @ Eat Read Move
- Danielle @ Sweetness Plus
- Sami @ Freckled Foodie
- Mary @ Fervent Foodie
- Whitney @ Vegan Sunshine
- Emily @ As Dreams Become Reality
- Chelsea @ One Healthy Munchkin
- Carlyn @ Not The Normal Teenage Fare
- Kayla @ Little Miss Healthify
- Mallory @ Have Your Cake
- Katie @ Chocolate Covered Katie
Would you wear bright pink toe-socks? I might if I was convinced to….
What are some of your favorite ways to add extra fruits and vegetables to your daily eats? I love to blend up greens in a smoothie, pill them up on sandwiches, sneak them into muffins,
Favorite food eaten today? Fave food pictured above? I’ve been loving my homemade sun butter – the jar is almost OIAJ worthy. Though, I also finished a jar of peanut butter yesterday and didn’t make it an OIAJ, so I guess it depends on my mood.