Hey My Very Cherry Berries! 😀
The results are in, and as of right now the polls are as follows:
- Would you rather….. Making a Mess in the Kitchen and Reading a Book were the most popular! I agree with both! Though, I have my days that I just want to snuggle up on the couch.
- If you catch a glimpse of yourself in the mirror, what would you do? Most of your would either fix your shirt and/or hair or smile and look away. YAY for smiles! I would probably do the same thing.
- Do you keep a journal? Many of you don’t, or you do facebook or blog. I try to keep a journal of what’s been going on in my life; I have a spiritual/grateful journal;
- What time of day do you workout? Most of you said that you do it in the morning, and that was closely followed by both in the evening or after work or just whenever! My workout-times vary per day, depending with what’s going on, but I usually either do it in the morning or early afternoon.
- What’s your favorite color? Blues and Greens were the most popular! Pinks and Purples were in second place. My favorite colors are green, blue, purple, orange (not my skin though!), and red.
- What’s your favorite grain?
Quinoa and Oats won by a long-shot! :D I love oats!
- What recipe do you want next? Almond Joy Almond Butter wins! Followed closely by Gluten-free Protein Waffles and Peanut Butter Blondie Bars with Chocolate Chips! So Almond Joy Almond Butter is on its way! 😀
I went to a Daddy Daughter Dance with my dad and my sister last night. We had so much fun doing the chicken dance, the hokie-pokie, the limbo (I got to hold one of the limbo-sticks during the dad’s competition for the greatest dad at the limbo; the stick got SO low – I was holding it in parallel to the middle of my thigh!), line dances (which are my favorite), and I even got to teach my sister how to waltz (just a moving basic). I loved watching all the daddy’s dancing with their little girls twirling them around in their pretty little dresses. The activities (in addition to the dance) included M&M package bow-ties and frosting cookies. We were absolutely silly the entire two hours and we all had a great time.
I just ate most of this bar of chocolate. A large-ish size bar of absolutely luscious dark chocolate; and you know what, I don’t feel ashamed of it. It was good and I enjoyed it; and I really just needed it. I know that I never would have been able to do that before, but I know that if I’m striving to listen to my body I should have nothing to be ashamed of.
Btw, if anyone wants to get me a bar of dark chocolate (the dairy free kind would be amazing!) for my birthday, I’ll love you! 😀
I’m now a Sunday school teacher teaching three-year-olds , and I am thrilled! I got the calling last week and I got to teach them today for the first time! We sang songs, did a craft, and learned about the creation of the day and night with the sun, the moon, and the stars. I’m really excited to be able to work with them. Three-year-olds are the cutest little children ever!!! 😀
Also, I haven’t heard anything from my endocrinologist about my blood tests yet; I hope that’s a good thing….
Do you have times where you just feel like you need something like chocolate? Sometimes it’s like a spoon of peanut butter that I need. Other times it’s just a couple of carrots. 😉
Have you ever been to a Daddy Daughter Dance? Gone on a Daddy Daughter Date? Or, if you’re a guy, gone to a Father Son activity with your dad? I don’t get to see my Dad very much right now as it is tax season (he does taxes for other people on top of his regular job), so I grab every chance I get to hang out with my dad as I can.
Have you ever watched Downton Abbey? I’m on season two and I’m loving it!
P.S. Just ran downstairs in the middle of typing this to make my parents a milkshake (organic vanilla soymilk + chopped frozen banana + chopped red apple = a delicious milkshake). It’s impossible to make one of those without a few slices of the banana poppin’ into my mouth. 😉